This course is designed for parents of children on the autism spectrum, who want to learn more about their child’s behavior, strategies for managing it, and a guide for how to carry out those strategies. If you’re struggling with your child’s challenging behavior, this course will teach you how variables in the environment are affecting your child’s behavior and what you can do about it.
The course covers:
- Strategies for preventing the behavior
- What to teach your child instead
- What to do if the behavior occurs
- How to create a plan for managing your child’s behavior
- Step by step implementation of that plan
By the end of this course, you’ll have an action plan for managing your child’s behaviors and fostering independence in your child, and be on your way to a more peaceful home.